Staying at a Bed & Breakfast is all about those special touches that make your stay personal and special.
- Complimentary red wine, white wine, craft beer, Coca-Cola products, and sparkling water daily
- Freshly-baked cookies in the evenings
- Several common spaces including a library (that can double as a closed conference room), living room with gas fireplace and sitting area, dining room, and wrap-around porch.
- In-room coffee and tea service daily
- In-room breakfast optional
- Premium linens
- Black-out curtains in each room
- In-room specialty truffles
- HD cable TV and complimentary high-speed wifi
- A business center with a computer/printer
- Laundry service
- In-room personal assistant (Amazon Echo)
Breakfast is served made-to-order every morning and consists of three courses: yogurt, homemade granola and oatmeal (optional), a fresh fruit and bread choice of the day, and choice of three options for a main entree (sweet, savory or continental.
Our location can’t be beat! We are only three blocks from the shops, restaurants and theaters in the heart of downtown Eugene. The Western edge of UO is only 12 blocks from our doorstep. Nature is also at your feet! Skinner Butte, the Willamette and McKenzie rivers, and many beautiful parks and biking trails are all within walking distance. Check out our wonderful Walk Score: